Skip to main content
______________________________
_________________________

101 Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother

If you have a brother, you know that brothers can be some of the most important people in our lives. They grow up with us and are there when we learn to ride a bike, on the first day of school, and when mom and dad simply don�t understand. And even if you have had rocky moments in your relationship, they will always be your brother. So this year, make sure to send him a birthday message to let him know that you care. Saying happy birthday may not seem like much, but these small greetings are a great way to show someone that you are thinking about them on their special day. If you are more traditional, then you may choose to create a handmade card with your special brother�s birthday wishes for him written inside. In today�s digital world, however, more and more people are simply opting to send an email or text message.

Best Birthday Wishes for your Brother

happy-birthday-wishes-for-brother-greeting-cards-quotes for brother-happy-birthday-brother

?    Here is a wide variety of 50 different birthday wishes for your brother, ranging from loving and heartfelt wishes to witty and humorous remarks. Remember to pick a greeting that fits both your brother�s unique personality and your special relationship.

?    Happy birthday to our parent�s second favorite child! Just kidding, brother. I wish you the best on your special day.

?    Another year gone, a little less hair on your head, but a whole lot of love in my heart for you. Have a happy birthday, and remember that men just get better with age.

?    I know today is your birthday, but it has always been a special day for me, too. Years ago, I gained the best friend I will ever have on this day. Thanks for being there for me, brother. I hope all your wishes come true today.

?    From how to stay up late to how to throw the perfect curve ball, every year of our lives, you have taught me something new. I can�t wait to see what you teach me this year. Happy birthday!

?    As you get ready to face yet another birthday, remember that this is our time to party! Can�t wait to get out tonight and celebrate!

?    Happy Birthday to my favorite brother in the whole world!

?    Thank you for my great childhood memories. Here�s to many more memories to come. Happy Birthday to the world�s greatest brother!

?    You�ve always been there for me, and I will always be there for you. Happy birthday, brother.

Creative Ways to Say Happy Birthday

?    I never got a choice in whom to have as a brother, but if I had, I would�ve picked you.

?    I am proud to call you my brother, both today and every day.

Birthday Quotes
happy-birthday-wishes-for-brother-greeting-cards-quotes for brother-happy-birthday-brother


?    Happy Birthday to my mother�s second favorite child.

?    You are not only a wonderful brother, but also a wonderful friend.

?    200 Heartfelt Happy Birthday Wishes

?    It was awesome the way I grew up. I laughed with you, I cried with you, I fought with you, and I kicked your ass too. I just had to remind you. Happy Birthday.

?    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday bro, and you don�t have to say it out loud that I am your favorite sister (I already know that). Love you!

Birthday Wishes
happy-birthday-wishes-for-brother-greeting-cards-quotes for brother-happy-birthday-brother


?    My love for you is directly proportional to the number of gifts you will give me on my birthday. Plan accordingly. Happy Birthday!

?    Despite our many fights, today I want to say Happy Birthday and I love you.

?    Thanks for being not only the best brother, but also a great role model.

?    I am thankful that God gave me a brother like you.
Birthday Greeting Cards
happy-birthday-wishes-for-brother-greeting-cards-quotes for brother-happy-birthday-brother


?    You have brought so much happiness to our family, Happy Birthday.

?    A brother like you deserves only the best, today and everyday.

?    Happy Birthday to a person I am proud to call my brother.

?    Brothers are a gift from God, and you are my favorite gift.

?    Enjoy your birthday, bro! You deserve it.

?    I never could�ve made it through childhood without you.

?    I am glad Mom and Dad didn�t listen when I said to take you back to the hospital.

?    Our special sibling bond will always be prevalent, brother.

?    On your birthday, many miles may keep us apart, but you are always in my heart.

?    Have a wonderful birthday, my wonderful brother.

?    Happy Birthday to my parent�s second favorite child!

?    Not many people are lucky enough to find their best friend in their brother, but I am.

?    Today, I want you to know that I am grateful for a brother like you.

?    Wishing you nothing but the best on your special day, brother.

?    Even when it seems like I want to kill you, remember that I love you.

?    Thank you for protecting me throughout the years.

?  � Next to Dad, you are the most handsome man in the family!

?    I hope I can provide you the love and support you have always provided me.

?    On this special day, I wish my favorite brother a great day and many great years to come.

?    Happy birthday to my dear brother that has brought me so much joy.

?    I hope your birthday celebrations are as special as you are, brother.

?    Happy birthday to my best friend and brother in one.

?    May all your dreams come true this year, dear brother.

?    Let�s raise a toast to your birthday and many birthdays to come!


Unique Brother�s Birthday Wishes

happy-birthday-wishes-for-brother-greeting-cards-quotes for brother-happy-birthday-brother

?    The best part of my childhood was growing up with you.

?    You are an irreplaceable part of my childhood, brother.

?    I am so lucky to have been with you on every birthday of yours so far, little brother.

?    We may have sibling rivalry, but today let�s call a truce to celebrate your birthday!

?    Wishing you another happy and healthy year of life, brother.

?    Even if I had the chance, I�d never pick another brother.

?    Whenever I cried, you made me laugh. Whenever I faltered, you picked me up. Whenever I was in trouble, you took the blame. Whenever it was my birthday, you licked cake from my face. Eww� But now, that its yours, why are you so far away? Missing you on your birthday.

?    When I look into your eyes, I see a brother. When I don�t, I still see a brother. Does this mean I love you? No, its only the smell of your birthday cake that has made me crazy.

?    You argue and fight more than you talk. You trip and fall more than you walk. It�s only your birthday that I wish you. Otherwise, I would have kicked you, and called it your fault.

?    The best thing about an elder brother�s birthday is that we actually �get� treats, instead of giving one. Well, we are not asking for a treat, but won�t mind anyway. Just kidding�! Happy Birthday.

?    Having a brother who picks his nose is common. Having a brother who picks his birthday cake out of his nose is even more common. I know you qualify in the first; and will confirm the second, once you cut your cake. All the best. Happy Birthday.

?    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Have a Pepsi with Guitar You sister is waiting for two hours Come and cut you cake in her car!

?    Happy birthday to a very special brother.

?    Good luck blowing out all those candles today, big brother!

?    Hey brother, may all of your wishes come true on your special day.

?    I could never match the gifts you have given to me by being my brother, but today I will try.

?    I never needed a best friend, because I have always had you, brother.

?    Although we are miles apart, I wish you all the best today, brother.

?    Even though we are older now, I still feel like a child when we are together.

?    Let�s party! Just don�t tell mom.

?    Everyday I thank God for giving me a brother like you.

?    Thank you for all the happy memories I cherish. Happy birthday, brother.

Comments

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list