Skip to main content
______________________________
_________________________

Reply To Baby Congratulaion Messages

Reply To Baby Congratulation Messages/Reply To Baby Congratulation Wishes/Reply To Baby Congratulations/Thank You Messages for Congratulatory Wishes After Birth Of Baby

When your friends and relatives send you congratulatory messages for your new baby, it�s great to reciprocate the gesture by sending them a reply. Simple thank you wordingss from the heart will be enough to acknowledge their message and to show them that you appreciate the thought. Here is a collection of  reply to baby congratulation messages that you can use to convey your gratitude and thanks to your loved ones. 

  • Thank you for the well wishes for my new born. This feeling is just amazing. 

  • I do pray that my baby would be healthy and happy all his life. Thank you for your well wishes.

  • You�re so sweet. Thank you for your kind and lovely thoughts. Baby is just all smiles now. 

  • If only my baby could talk, he�d wish you the same. God bless and thank you.

  • Thank you for your well wishes. Our little bundle of joy says hi.

  • Thank you for the greetings on the occasion of me having a baby.

  • It was good to hear from you. Thank you for your encouraging message.

  • It was great to receive congratulations messages from you.Thanks! 

  • I appreciate all your well wishes. Thank you so much. 

  • I was really pleased with you well wishes and greetings. 

  • I am thankful for colleagues like you who remember this occasion.

  • Thanks for taking the time to send your well wishes.

  • Thank you for your kind message. Yes, it was a team effort. 

  • Thank you for the support. I appreciate the gesture of dropping me your note.

  • It�s good to know that friends like you are thinking of me. Thank you!

  • Yes this time we were lucky. Thank you for your well wishes.

  • Reading your message filled me with happiness. Thank you. 

  • I am lucky to have friends like you who think of me and our baby�s well-being. 

  • I am so blessed to be surrounded by people like you. 

  • I feel great to have a friend like you. Thank you for your well wishes.

  • It�s great to have friends like you around. Thank you.

  • It was great to read your note. That was really sweet of you. Thank you.

Comments

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list